My Second Day Of High School

First Day of High School, I have already discussed click here to know.

Second Day of High School

Second Day of High School

At night before the Second day of high school begins, I committed myself that I shall get up at 4 A.M. for study. But actually you all know that I failed to do that, because of my laziness I got up at 5:50 A.M and started doing all my morning routine. As usual, first of all I went to washroom, then brushed my teeth and bathed. After bath I dressed my High School uniform, oiled my hair and wore the shoes and then went to bus stand.

And then I had breakfast. In My breakfast I had half small bowl of curd with two three bites to chapatis.

The driver of bus told me that I must be at the bus stand before 7:25. So its my first time to go in bus in school during morning.I reached at bus stand at 7:05 because I was in fear that my High School Bus will left me if I not reached there on time. So I reached at the bus stand before an half hour.

When I reached at My High School a strange and surprising incident happened to me and I can't stop laughing. The incident was like that, that I already told in the article ( First Day of High School, I have already discussed click here to know.) that English Medium students are shifted to another building with the foundation students. As it was my first day in High School bus so I also came down from High School Bus with other student. As I was new then I asked a Student his name then he told me that why you came down here, you are shifted to another building, why didn't you go with the bus? After listening this all I remembered each and everything and when I look behind to catch the High School Bus it left me because it was late and the High School Bus had gone. It was sad for me that I walked half kilometer to reach another building of High School.

Assembly of Second Day of High School

As we were shifted to another building High School with foundation students so our morning assembly of HIGH SCHOOL was slightly different. The prayer starts with (I have forgotten the prayer name) and ends with National Anthem ( Jan Gan Man). The prayer was held on the top of floor of The  High School Building. After the prayer, we all went to our classes.
The periods of Second Day of High School was similar to First Day of High School which I had already discussed, click here to know the rest of the article.   

Classrooms or classes of high school
Classroom of High School

Classes of High School

After prayer, we had combine classes with the foundation students, Hindi medium students and English Medium Students because the time was of admission and new admission were going everyday. So the decision of combine classes was taken.

The First Class of high School  was of Chemistry and the topic of Chemical Bond was discussed.This class was held for 1 hour.

The Second class of High School  was of Physics and the topic of Error was discussed and this class was also for 1 hour.
After this 20 minutes recces time.

The Third class of High School was of Biology (because I am a Bio student) in which the students were separated who Mathematics subject and this also held for 1 hour.

The last two classes of high school was of Hindi and English and the timing was half an hour each.

And finally the last bell of the high school rang at 1:00 P.M and we all went to buses. I reached at home at 1:30.

After I had arrived at home, I changed the school uniform and the went to washroom and then washed my face and finally requested my younger sister for lunch.

Today I had Maggi and Oats in My lunch.

After Lunch, I took my smartphone in which had watched Many web shows and played games. In the evening I went to market with my younger brother. At last I  went for my studies.


The Second Day of my High School was also full of surprises and happiness.

That is my First Experience of My Second day In high school.


BE Happy, Take Care.
Support me.
My Second Day Of High School My Second Day Of High School Reviewed by Vishal Kumar Bachher on June 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Eighth Day of My High School

Eighth Day of My High School Eighth Day of My High School Anyone of you who is reading this blog regularly then he/she knows that t...

Powered by Blogger.