Fifth Day Of High School

Fifth day of my high School, high schooll
Fifth Day of my High School
Fifth Day of My High School

If you had read my older blogs about my High School and also subscribed my His Daily Diaries Blog then you will know that this is my Fifth Day Of my High School. On my Fifth Day of My High School, there is one interesting guest arrived at my home after my High School hours.In this blog I will discuss about the Morning of Fifth Day of My High School, Breakfast on Fifth Day of my High School,Lunch on Fifth Day of my High School, Classes of Fifth Day of My High School, Pending work on Fifth Day of My High School and most importantly about the Guest who had arrived at my home on the Fifth Day of My High School.

 Morning of Fifth Day of my High School

As usual I always promise to myself at night before any day of my High School begins ( Fifth Day of My High School) that I will get up at 4:00 A.M but it not happened till Fifth Day of My High School and also on Fifth Day Of my High School I got up at 6:11 am which is most late morning till Fifth Day of my High School. After get up I Finished my all morning  activities which I usually do means first of all I went to washroom then brushed my teeth and then went for bathing and when I went to wear my High School Uniform it was not ironed because I washed it yesterday because the shirt of my High School is white in color so it became dirty quick;y but I didn't ironed it and wear the shirt because I had less time also I was in hurry and the time was running so fast and also I oiled my Wet hair, usually I firstly dry my hair and then apply oil on them but on my Fifth Day of my High School I oiled my wet Hair.

Fifth day of my high School, high school
Glass Of milk
Breakfast on Fifth Day of My High School

After oiling my wet hair I went for the Breakfast. The Breakfast which I had on Fifth Day of my High School was similar to the Breakfast which I had on the Second, Third and Forth Day of my High School which means on Fifth day of my High School I had a Glass of Milk as my Breakfast. After Breakfast on Fifth Day of my High School I wore my shoes and then went to the High School Bus Stand on 7:1 am and reached there on 7:22 am.
After breakfast I also taken Medicine Diclotab Plus because my noise feels watery and heavy.

Fifth day of my high School, high school
Classes of High School
Classes on Fifth Day of My High School

The First Class And Second Class of my Fifth Day of My High School was similar to the Days of First day, Second Day and Third and Forth Day of my High School means my first class was of Chemistry and Second was of Physics both for 1 -1 hour each. After physics class, there was usually a interval for 20 minutes.

The Third class was of  my Fifth Day of My High School was of Biology but the DIFFERENCE was of the Teacher. Other days, foundation Biology teacher teaches us Biology but on my Fifth day of My High School, our actual teacher teaches us the Biology. But Fact was that the Foundation Biology teacher is better than the actual Biology Teacher .

Other classes on my Fifth day of My High School was similar to other days of my High School which were I already discussed in my previous High School Blogs, click here to know.

And finally the last bell of the high school rang at 1:00 P.M and we all went to buses. I reached at home at 1:30.

Fifth day of mu high School, high school
Lunch on fifth day of my high school

Lunch on  Fifth Day of My High School

After I had arrived at home, I changed the school uniform and the went to washroom and then washed my face and finally requested my younger sister for lunch.

After I had arrived at home I had my lunch. In lunch I had Cucumber , Chapatti, and a Glass of Buttermilk, Oats and Halwa ( sweetmeat).
After having my lunch on Fifth Day of my High School,  I took my smartphone in which had watched Many web shows and played games.



Pending Work on Fifth Day of My High School

If you read my older High School blogs, you may know that I joined my High school late so there is lot of pending work. So on  Fifth Day of my High School, I have done the pending work in Chemistry, actually my full pending work was completed on the Forth  Day of My High School on late night means now I am with the other student but still the diagrams were left in the Biology (you Know if read the my This Blog Click Here.


Guest on Fifth Day of my High School

After reaching home, I have done my all the activities means I have taken the lunch and also used my smartphone for entertainment and when my heart say to study nearly 3-4 pm .After I had drunk the evening with biscuit and decided to start study but in middle of that one of my family member phone ring rings and that ring was of my eldest Jiju (brother-in-law) and he told that he will be at my home by 1 hour. When he said that he will be there by 1 hour then my all family member  except my Bhabhi ( Sister in Law) started doing different work means all my sisters applied face pack on their faces and I also washed my face when they arrived at home.

When my father was going for the evening bath then I told him that Jiju (brother-in-law) is coming than he went to the market after bathing for bringing cold drink and milk for the Tea. But my father came 15-20 minutes late after the guest came and also my father forgot to bring Biscuits and Namkeen then I brought form my village shop which neat to my home.

My jiju (brother-in-law) came to give invitation card because he starting his new Dental Hospital. After staying for 2-2.5 hours than he departure from my home but come again because he gave me the all invitation card because he was thinking that there are invitation cards also in the car but after 10-15 minutes he called me and said that he is coming to take the empty invitation card (the Card on which name is not written) because he forgot the other cards at some other place. Than he Came and taken the cards. I said him. 

New Words to learn on Fifth Day of my High

जीजा  Brother in Law
भाभी   Sister in Law
हलवा   Sweetmeat

BE Happy, Take Care.Support me.

Fifth Day Of High School Fifth Day Of High School Reviewed by Vishal Kumar Bachher on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Eighth Day of My High School

Eighth Day of My High School Eighth Day of My High School Anyone of you who is reading this blog regularly then he/she knows that t...

Powered by Blogger.